Availability at our Exmoor Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
- Room prices range from £59 in Winter to £95 at peak times for double rooms. The single room is £40. Prices include Breakfast and VAT. Sometimes we offer 'Last Minute' Deals'
- All rooms are en-suite. Some have bath and shower, some have shower only.
- Fridays and Saturdays, Bank Holidays we normally require a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Sometimes, the booking system won't show availability if the room of your choice isn't available for all the nights you want. However, don't despair, you may still be able to stay if you Book Individual Rooms on different nights. There is a 10% discount for your inconvenience if you do. *offer applies to second room night(s) only
- Credit card details are required to secure booking otherwise they may be released.
- No charge will be applied to your card before the 1st day of your stay, or when a cancellation charge arises, whichever is sooner.
- Booking is deemed to start at 00:01 on the 1st Day of your stay.
- We will confirm the booking and agreed fee by email as first preference, or verbally if no email address exists.
- Cancellation policy - all cancellations must be confirmed in writing by email
a) over 14 days - no charge
b) 7-14 days - we will charge you 15% of agreed fee or the equivalent of 1 night stay, whichever is the lower.
c) under 7 days - we will charge you the 1st night stay + 10% of each subsequent night.
d) under 48 hours - we will charge you the 1st night stay + 50% of each subsequent night.
e) less than 24 hrs - we will charge you 1st night stay + 75% of each subsequent night.
- Any guests that 'do not show' and have not confirmed a cancellation in writing will be charged in full for the total number of nights booked.
- In the event of unforseen circumstances we reserve the right to change the room number you have been allocated at any time. We will endeavour to put you in a similar room or better in the unlikely event that this happens.
**Note from the owner. We are a small Inn in a very remote part of the country and the income we receive from letting rooms is vital for our continued existence. Due to a number of rather late cancellations where we are unable to replace the lost income with new bookings we have been forced to introduce this policy. We hope you understand.