Availability at our Exmoor Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
- On some occasions we require a 2 night stay, e.g. Friday and Saturday nights
- Bank Holidays we normally require a 3 night stay
- If "No Availability" shows please change your requirement to a minimum of 2 nights
- Check in from 3pm
- Pets are allowed in the bar areas but not in the bedrooms
- Room prices range from £59 in Winter to £100 at peak times for double rooms. The single room is £40. Prices include Breakfast and VAT. Sometimes we offer 'Late Deals'
- All rooms are en-suite. Some have bath and shower, some have shower only.
- Fridays and Saturdays, Bank Holidays we normally require a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Credit card details are required to secure booking otherwise they may be released.
- No charge will be applied to your card before the 1st day of your stay, or when a cancellation charge arises, whichever is sooner.
- Booking is deemed to start at 00:01 on the 1st Day of your stay.
- We will confirm the booking and agreed fee by email as first preference, or verbally if no email address exists.
- Cancellation policy - all cancellations must be confirmed in writing by email
a) over 14 days - no charge
b) 7-14 days - we will charge you 15% of agreed fee or the equivalent of 1 night stay, whichever is the lower.
c) under 7 days - we will charge you the 1st night stay + 10% of each subsequent night.
d) under 48 hours - we will charge you the 1st night stay + 50% of each subsequent night.
e) less than 24 hrs - we will charge you 1st night stay + 75% of each subsequent night.
- Any guests that 'do not show' and have not confirmed a cancellation in writing will be charged in full for the total number of nights booked.
- In the event of unforseen circumstances we reserve the right to change the room number you have been allocated at any time. We will endeavour to put you in a similar room or better in the unlikely event that this happens.
**Note from the owner. We are a small Inn in a very remote part of the country and the income we receive from letting rooms is vital for our continued existence. Due to a number of rather late cancellations where we are unable to replace the lost income with new bookings we have been forced to introduce the above policies. We hope you understand.